About Alliance Industries
In 1979 The Mittelstaedt family founded Waupaca Pallet, Inc. The company was started with four basic principles:
- Manufacture the highest quality products
- Provide the best service
- Keep all promises
- Treat customers, vendors & employees with respect
Guided by these principles, the company vigorously grew and evolved into Alliance Industries, the name Alliance was chosen because it reflects our emphasis on building lasting relationships.
Our name changed because our focus moved beyond pallets to sand cores and powder coating and painting to serve the metal-casting and metal-forming customer. The company is still owned by the Mittelstaedt family and adheres to these same basic values.
Our vision is to become the leading supplier of sand cores and industrial coatings in Wisconsin and the Midwest.
We will achieve our vision with our commitment to provide our customers with:
- Outstanding customer service; prompt, responsive, and consistent communication
- High levels of product quality; ISO9001:2000 certification
- Unbeatable turn around times; shorter lead times across the board
- Competitive pricing; always a better value
- Continuous improvement; ingrained in everything we do
"Dedicated to succeed at whatever our customers need."